Saturday, March 31, 2007

Friday Night Scrapping

This is my first artist attempt at scrapping.
I went to Danielle's place with Pam and Bradley on Friday night (16 March 2007) to watch and learn how Pam and Danielle scrapbook. Brad was quite entertained with the big screen TV watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2, whilst we chatted in the front room, drank wine, ate M&Ms and scrapped.
I learnt a lot about scrapping, the most important being how expensive it is, followed by there are a loads of gadgets and gizmoes that you can use and all have special names.
Danielle suggested that Pam and I make mini clipboards and my attempt is pictured. It should have a mini silver bulldog clip on it, but it wouldn't scan well with it. I am quite impressed with my effort and look forward to more nights of scrapping, especially the wine, M&Ms and chatting.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

...and very nice it is too, Rose. Poor Danielle has tried to spend the last 2 years explaining scrapping to me, but I think I understand now. Be nice to read it through the eyes of a beginner. With your artistic background though I imagine you'd be brilliant at it.
Lovely to see another Blog I can while away my working day with! LOL.