Monday, April 2, 2007

Birthday


Saturday 24 March 2007 was Pam and my 35th birthday, and to celebrate we organised dinner and drinks at the Balmoral Pub in Vic Park.
Unfortunately for me I got sick during the week and it kind of ruined the night. I ate half my meal and drank only 2 wines and 2 cocktails all night. Pam had tried to come to my rescue during the week, with getting lots of drugs like cold & flu tablets, garlic horseradish and vitamin C tablets, lozegers, and Karvol, but alas I was unable to get rid of the dreaded lurgy in time.
Luckily everyone else had a fabulous time!! In fact some struggled the next day to due rather large consumptions of alcohol and partying on in the city, whilst I was crying myself to sleep. Now I am all better and right and ready for a rematch, but it appears that some of the casualties from that night have vowed never again and I don't blame you as you all looked pretty messy.
Thank you all for you presence and presents, especially those who donated to my digital camera purchase!

No comments: