Sunday, July 1, 2007

New House Mate

I am losing my housemate Antonia - sob sob! Antonia has purchased a 3x1 house in Forrestfield (Congratulations!!) which she is going to lease. She is moving in with her fiance Boyd as she can't afford to live with me any more.

Antonia moved in about 18 months ago and has been the bestest house mate ever. She is very clean, considerate and friendly. She is a pharmacist and has brought home many a goody for me from the chemist, mostly perfume and make-up. I will miss her a lot, however we have agreed to stay in contact and will catch up for dinners.

I met my new housemate yesterday. His name is Neil, he is a 27 year old plasterer and is Irish. He will be moving in next weekend (6 July). The poor bugger was living with a girl who told him she was moving out of their place to go back to England and only gave him 4 days to find a new place. He is going to have to stay at a friend's place from Tuesday until he moves in here.

I will give more updates once he moves in, but he seems like a really nice and fun guy and I reckon he may join us out on the piss sometimes.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh cool! So glad you found someone. How DID you find him?

I just lurve Irish accents. Hubba hubba.

Hope it all works out as well. Antonia will be a hard act to follow hey.

Danielle said...

Actually, now that I think on it some more, I hope this is a good move & he won't be coming home plastered all the time. lol ;)