Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Waiting is Over .......

Just a quick note to say that yesterday I got an email as follows:

Thank you for your interest in the Wave 2 APS5 Compliance Officer positions which were advertised in the Commonwealth Gazette on Thursday 7 December 2006.

I am very pleased to advise that you have been successful in obtaining a position in Large Business & International Northbridge.

You will be contacted shortly by a Business Line representative regarding the specifics of the position including the details of your new manager and the area you will be working in.

Formal notification of this promotion/transfer/engagement will be sent to you by ATO Appointments within the next two weeks.


So I got a promotion!!!

Not sure when I start but will keep you all posted.

The bad news is that I am moving back to the Northbridge Office (no good coffee shops around and full of ferals and derros), and more importantly I will be leaving my colleagues - whom I have thoroughly enjoyed working with. I think I will find it hard to meet such a great team of people who got along so well and worked so well together.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

WooHoo!! That's FANTASTIC news Rose. I'm so happy for you as I know how much you were hoping this promotion.

I might be scrapping on the weekend. Any night's good for me, although David will be coming home 'sometime'. We can agree to it & maybe cancel on short notice??

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the promotion, Rose - fantastic news.
Hope it is everything you want it to be. I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time!!

Debu's Blog said...

Congratulations !!! Rose...

What a coincidence ROSE...at the same time i hv also got the promotion in my existing company...im working with automotive company as a Sr. Engineer-QA and upgraded to Asst. Manager QA..right now...

But u written about some sort of coffee shop...i think we people have to compromise on these issues little bit...what is ur opinion?

waiting for your reply...

Unknown said...

Get your coat, Rose. You've pulled!!!! LOL!